Context: National Security Council Secretariat is going to organise the 2nd edition of National Cyber Security Exercise ‘Bharat NCX’ for Government organisations, Public and Private sector to strengthen India’s cyber posture.
About Bharat NCX 2023
- Bharat NCX is India’s National Cyber Security Exercise to be conducted over a period of 12 days in October 2023.
- It aims to train senior management and technical personnel of Government/Critical Sector organisations, Public and Private agencies on contemporary cyber threats and handling cyber incidents and response.
- Conducted by National Security Council Secretariat (NSCS) in partnership with Rastriya Raksha University (RRU).
- Participants will be trained in cyber-security areas like Intrusion Detection Techniques, Malware Information Sharing Platform (MISP), Vulnerability Handling & Penetration Testing, Network Protocols & Data Flows, Digital Forensics etc.
Critical cyber security concerns
- Protection of digital public infrastructure
- Security of hardware involved in cyber infrastructure
- Post quantum cryptography and need to become quantum safe
- Evolving a collective vigilance to protect digital assets
- Development of workforce adept in cyber-security