Corporate governance is a broad term that refers to the mechanisms, processes, and relationships that govern and direct corporations.
Moral integrity in corporate governance in India:
- Moral integrity is an unconditional and unwavering commitment to moral principles like compassion, honesty, sustainability etc.
- It will ensure the Greatest good to the greatest number by implementing the CSR scheme like the TATA group.
- The idea of Trusteeship can be realised with the help of moral integrity for example SEWA (Self Employed Women Association) and Amul.
Professional Efficiency in Corporate Governance in India:
- Professional efficiency refers to the ability to produce the greatest amount of tasks and labour with the least amount of time and effort.
- Professional efficiency is required to increase the productivity of the employee so that it can minimise the pain and maximise the pleasure of self and employer.
It is categorically imperative for an employee to be more and more efficient like Sundar Pichai.
Thus, it is clear that Moral integrity and Professional Efficiency are crucial to realise the objectives of corporate governance in India.