Bahlol Lodhi (1451-89 AD)
- Established Lodhi dynasty.
Sikandar Lodhi (1489-1517 AD)
- Ruled from Agra.
- Contemporary of Mahmud Behera of Gujarat, Rana Sangha of Mewar.
- Highways were made free of robbers and dacoits.
- Established a new measurement of yard called Gazz-i-Sikandari which continued in use till modern times.
- Demolished many Hindu temples and imposed restrictions on Hindus.
- Moth ki Masjid was built during his reign by one of his ministers.
- Mosque of Jamali Kamali located in Mehrauli was built.
Ibrahim Lodhi (1517-26 AD)
- Ibrahim Lodhi’s arrogant nature led Daulat Khan Lodhi (Punjab Governor) invite Babur to invade India.
- Babur marched against Lodhi in the first battle of Panipat (1526). Afghan kingdom was short lived.