- Vast stretches of land to establish mega food parks.
- Agricultural dominance in the region to ensure regular supply
- Efficient transportation to reduce logistics cost.
- Labor: skilled as well as semi-skilled.
- Capital: to setup the food parks, install technology etc
- Market: Consumer behaviour and purchasing power of consumers in the region.
- Infrastructure like Cold storage and warehousing facilities.
- Popper testing infrastructure to ensure standards of hygiene.
- Continuous electricity.
ISSUES FACING OUR FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRIES
- High Yield Varieties seeds reducing diversity of crops.
- Climatic changes and frequent droughts and floods.
- Land acquisition challenges.
- Erratic power supply.
- Lack of integrated agriculture marketing and corporate farming.